Grizzly 14" BS - 1019Z - Z-Series Bandsaw

I've seen a few fairly negative reviews of this saw, as well as a bunch of positive ones as well. I've got an opportunity to pick one up with the 4" riser for $250 w/several blades and I'm thinking about it.
Anyone out there have any updates - good or bad - on this saw?
Thanks much.
JP ***************************** Or maybe an LT20 for $250?
Jay Pique wrote:

For $250 you could try it out for a week or two and if you don't like it you could repost it in the paper and get your $250 back minus the fee to post it (call it a bandsaw rental). I have the G0155 and love it, not sure what the difference between the 1019z and the G0155 is (apparently they both have 1hp motors -- is that correct?).
Obviously you want to take a look at it and make sure it's in good working condition first, but other than that unless you're willing to pony up for a new one you'll probably be just fine (I've had great luck buying used equipment, I'd say half of my stuff is from garage sales or classifieds).
Mike