Grizzly 1066 dual drum sander owners/users?

I've been offered one of the Grizzly1066 sanders (similar to http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?ItemNumber=G1066Z without the varispeed drive I believe).
My lack of knowledge includes (but is not limited to): - is this a decent machine over time? - is the paper clip issue a deal-breaker? - is that a real 5 HP motor?
My plan had been to purchase a machine similar to the General International 15-250 25" dual drum unit in two years. This one is being offered for $750 with a mobile base and paper supply thrown in. It does have a damaged conveyer belt ($135 shipped). Future gloat or boat anchor?....