Grizzly 1022 cast wings on sale

In case anyone else out there has a 1022sm saw from Grizzly, I thought I'd let you know that they are selling their cast wings for $19 ea on closeout. I assume they are getting rid of them since the saw has been retired from their line. As I recall these were sold for ~$40 ea normally.
I don't have any affiliation with them, just thought it was a good deal. Jim
Probably bad form to follow up on my own post but... I also saw they had some 1023 long rails for sale (the round kind). Is there any reason these wouldn't work on the 1022?

Thanks, I bought 2 wings. I never have been completely happy with the sheet metal ones.
Unless I have missed something, the rails also specify that they work on the 1022.
"G1187 70" Long Extension Rails for G1022SM/G1022Z Table Saws"
Unfortunately, I don't have room for those.
I also need to buy a new fence, I think. Do you have any experience with that? I'm thinking of the Vega.

hmmm... the rails I saw on sale were G6104s for a 1023. once I went back and did a search for the right number I see the ones your talking about for $39. Between the lack of micro-adjust and the extr $10 for oversized shipping, that puts me over my limit for buying long pipes ;)
I looked into upgrading my fence too a while back and was just about ready to by the Vega. It looks like a very nice fence (from the web sight anyway, never seen one in person). But then I decided if I bought a new fence I would NEVER be able to justify an upgrade to a cabinet saw.
Oh, and when I bought my 1022sm, the tech at Grizzly said that if I ever did by wings, they come drilled on both sides so the old steel wings can be attaced to the new cast ones....sweet. panels may be a lot more easy to handle in a week or so :)
Jim

Jim wrote:

When I looked into them a couple years ago the long rails didn't support micro adjust.
-- Mark
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:27:51 +0000, Jim wrote:

Can you provide a link for this? I can't find any info on their web site.
--
Thanks,
Joe Wells

This should get you to the Grizzly discount/outlet sight. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?ItemNumber=G1193&
If it doesn't, go the grizzly.com then to the discontinued/outlet page then on Machine Accessories, then on Wings. It is the only one listed.
Jim
Figures, I bought mine a few months ago at full price :-(

Figures, I find this thread today, and they're already out of stock. :-P
Bob G. www.i2k.com/~rjgoniea/