Grizz/Shop Fox Parrot Vise

Anybody own the Grizzly/Shop Fox Parrot Vise? It looks useful and utilitarian, but I am wondering how sturdy it is seeing that it sells for under $50.

A report based on personal experience (rather than just getting pointed at some online reviews) would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Wolf Lahti

Dont have that vise, but if you want a utilitarian vise

this on the corner of your bench . I just wished they had a bigger one.

Keith

Reply to
Keith