Grizz classic TS fence question

Just upacked my fence after assembling the 1023SL.

The rails don't seem to match the pictures in the so called owners manual. Has this been a problem for anybody?

And while I'm at it what is a SWMBO?

I'll brace myself for the answer.

RonT

Reply to
Ron Truitt

I have owned the 1023S for a couple of years. I do not recall any problem with the fence installation other than being a heavy, single hand installation. With one exception, I thought their manual was pretty good. If you can't figure it out, don't hesitate to call Grizzly. They have pretty darned good product support.

'She Who Must Be Obeyed'

Reply to
RonB

Finally got it together and you are right, it was a heavy one hander!

I had no problem lining everything up and getting it going.

I made my first sawdust! Yippee...

Reply to
Lynette Truitt

Their manual may show a fence from a much older model. They don't keep the printed copy up to date. You can download the most current one from their website and print it yourself.

The old model had round rails. The new one is much nicer. I have the

1023S with that fence. I love it. Check out the Ultimate Table Saw Fence in Jim Tolpin's Table Saw Magic. It is a great addition to that fence but it has a combined weight of about a ton.

Eric

Reply to
robdingnagian1