GRIP TIP 89 cents

My last trip to SEARS resulted in an eighty-nine cent purchase I can recommend. 939680-6477970 is a little round bit of steel that attaches to one's tape measure to allow one-handed measuring over distances hat used to demand one call the wife to hold an end.
www.tapetip.com
Enjoy
lol then what is she supposed to do now?
Al

I'm puzzled. Isn't that what the hook on the end is for? And wouldn't that thing throw the measurement off just a touch? Not a problem for measureing bricks, probably. But not so good for wood-working.
Clint