Grinder Size/Speed

I do not like to use a grinder as slow as 1750 rpm. it just seems to wear away at what I'm grinding rather than cutting it off.

The $40 model you mention should serve you well unless you have a monumental amount of grinding to do.

Finding the right wheel is a bit experimental until you can match your work, your skill and the wheel all up together. I prefer a medium course on one side and a medium fine on the other side.

Don Dando

Reply to
Don Dando

Don, Try responding to the thread you are commenting on instead of starting a new post when posting a reply.

Reply to
Leon