Grinder attachment?

Years ago, I had an attachment for my 7" body grinder that made it into a dual action sander. Does anyone know of such a tool, and a source to buy it?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
SteveW

HF used to carry such a thing but I can't find it on the website. Did find this though.

Herman Munster

on 2/16/2005 11:20 AM Herman Munster said the following:

They had the "band file" or band sander attachment last time I was in their store in the NW Chicago burbs (within the past 3 months). Think I also saw it in a recent catalog.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

on 2/16/2005 11:57 AM Unquestionably Confused said the following:

Whoops, just checked their website and found it. $7.99 each

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Reply to
Russ

I have a Skil ROM that looks like it's a converted grinder. I've had it for many years and it's still a great sander... very aggressive with coarse paper but with 220-400, makes a quick smooth surface. A little OT from your question but my 2cents. :-)

Will

Reply to
wch