Grinder attachment?

Years ago, I had an attachment for my 7" body grinder that made it into a dual action sander. Does anyone know of such a tool, and a source to buy it?
Thanks
Steve
HF used to carry such a thing but I can't find it on the website. Did find this though.
http://www.ubeaut.com.au/kato.htm
HM
on 2/16/2005 11:20 AM Herman Munster said the following:

They had the "band file" or band sander attachment last time I was in their store in the NW Chicago burbs (within the past 3 months). Think I also saw it in a recent catalog.
on 2/16/2005 11:57 AM Unquestionably Confused said the following:

Whoops, just checked their website and found it. $7.99 each
<http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber0749>
Milwaukee makes one I have it and it works Great. I use mine on a 4 1/2 dewalt grinder. I paid $50.00 for it it's worth every penny. You may consider a porter cable random orbit that looks like an angle grinder I also have one a 5 in Lowes has them I am very happy with it also. 5 in is the way to go because sand paper is much cheaper and will last just as long. The self stick is best as velcro causes more problems and is more expensive. Hope this helps Russ

I have a Skil ROM that looks like it's a converted grinder. I've had it for many years and it's still a great sander... very aggressive with coarse paper but with 220-400, makes a quick smooth surface. A little OT from your question but my 2cents. :-)
Will