green or air dried wood in SE Wisconsin

Does anyone know of anyone that has green or air dried lumber available in SE Wisconsin?
Someone with a woodmizer or some sort of tree or landscape service?
I don't live there anymore, but there was a hardwood place on the North side of Hwy 41 as your are going Southbound in the Slinger / Holy Hill area and right before the turn off for Germantown and specificially the Gander Mountain.store. From what I saw, it seemed that there was allot of Green lumber on racks outside the shop.
Don

That'd be Kettle Moraine hardwood. Usually they're selling kiln dried. I'll give them a call and see if they'll sell some greeen.

Try Badger Hardwoods near Lake Geneva. They have a web site www.badgerhardwood.com IIRC....
Bob