Green Eggs and Obam

From email:
I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam. I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books. I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals. I do not like this speaker Nan , I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'. I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free, I do not like your smug replies, when I complain about your lies. I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it you BIG Dope. I do not like it NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!
--
When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves,
it is useless to seek it elsewhere.
Larry Jaques <ljaques diversify.invalid> wrote:

So should you.
When you post off topic crap, you should specify "OT" as the first part of the subject line.

wouldn't help you either.
B.
On 7/6/2010 10:55 PM, Buddy Matlosz wrote:

No, but it would help the killfile.
I say we cover America in oil and call it a teabag I like mine dark What is that red crap mixed in it anyway Did you know Obama is black healthcare does suck ...unless you need it Why pay taxes ,I'd rather pay CEO's and never see the cash again Has anyone in America seen my job I lost it? Where can I vote against my own self interest hahaha I thought of a good one ...idiot