Grecian Formulae

After the War of the Bennetts - Castor and Pollux take the field.
Sons of Leda, mortal and not - the one a boxer, the other upon a horse. Neither one a swan.
When they are done mooning one another, the field is quiet.
Achilles howls out his vengeance and mourns Patroclus - who are we to judge.
Agamemnon, grim visaged, stands still in his chariot.
Ulysses, who has traveled far and not listened to the Sirens, counts his days.
What is neither spoken nor named is instead, counted.
Sparta has moved West of Athens.
Those Trojans are used up, wrapped and discarded - carefully.
The counsel of Gaul was heeded not, yet ultimately embraced.
Elysia returns to its own blissful self contemplation.
Regards, Tom.
Tom Watson wrote:

Are you the guy who writes the headers for spammers so's they can get the through filters? ;-)

I wish! That dude is talented.
Regards, Tom.

<snippage of very esoteric Greco/Roman blather>
HUH?
--
Nahmie
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:25:25 -0400, "Norman D. Crow"

Sorry Nahmie: I was listening to my Professor Irwin Corey tapes out in the shop.
Regards, Tom.

Yeah, right, Tom. Pull the other one. What's up my friend, from what I remember of the Iliad and the Oddessy, I get a completely foreboding feel. Which, I must say, I don't like. Please tell me I'm wrong convincingly. My dark nature is rearing its ugly head. Anxiously, Beej
Sounds like somebody got lucky!