Great workshop layout tool

I stumbled across this workshop layout tool from Delta. While it shows profiles for ONLY Delta and Porter-Cable tools, I'd suspect that much of the large tools are generic in profile anyways.
Both PC and Mac, requires Flash 8.
http://www.deltamachinery.com/shopdesigner /
MJ Wallace
I believe Grizzly has something similar on their site. Didn't compare them, just another place for the interested to take a look.... jc