Great workshop layout tool

I stumbled across this workshop layout tool from Delta. While it shows profiles for ONLY Delta and Porter-Cable tools, I'd suspect that much of the large tools are generic in profile anyways.

Both PC and Mac, requires Flash 8.

Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace

I believe Grizzly has something similar on their site. Didn't compare them, just another place for the interested to take a look.... jc

Reply to
noonenparticular