Great Tool from Harbor Freight

RATCHET ACTION PRUNER I have one of these and love it. It is great for cutting branches (big ones). It is on sale for 14.99 till Sept 11. Item #34980.

The type that you operate with 1 hand? My dad has a pair. I find that they take more time and increase the work. Great I guess if your grip is not as good as it use to be.

No. These are two handed lopers 30 inches in length.

Yep.. I bought them about 5 years ago thinking that they might last through the pruning project I needed to do.. they've been the "neighborhood loppers" since then and are still doing a great job for all of us...
Mac

I have a ratcheting pair of pruning shears I picked up some time ago. I love them.