Great price on a great little drill

I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. Amazon is currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
I recall a recent discussion where somebody had been looking at all the various drills in this category, and this is the model he wound up choosing. I'm half tempted to pick up another one...
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Yes good tool and good price. I was looking for something smaller than my old 14.4 Makitas and settled on this. At first I thought I would use it for everything once I strated using it I loved it. I still love it but I just use it for most stuff and still use the bigger drill for driving bigger screws.
The chuck tightens down real nice and it is a good shape for holding with good balance.

My brother uses a similar style/size from Milwakee at work and said it is the "cat's ass"
Amazon has that one for $124.19 (Amazon.com product link shortened)

I got the two-fer DeWalt 18v. drill and impact driver, two batteries, charger, and case (big whoop) for $149, and I was happy with it. Bosch is a good brand, too. And I have heard from a lot of people who were happy with it, after owning it and using it for a while.
Steve
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com