Great new blade for ALL SAWS!

OK. I stopped at Home Depot on my way home from work. The wife waited in the car, whining and complaining as usual. I picked up a new blade for my cabinet saw.......AWESOME. This is a new brand called "FishBlade Industries" out of Australia. Lifetime warranty, I couldn't believe it. I thought, WTF...let me buy one of these suckers.

Got home, installed the blade. Ran an old panel through it. WOW!!!!!!! Smooth as butter. I highly recommend this blade. It is available in all sizes, for all types of saws. I took some digital macro photos of the detail around the cuts for both my old blade, and this new one on the same panel, along with a photo of the blade. I posted the pics here on my home page if you want to see:

Bay Area Dave

The link leads to a real sick individuals picture naked! Unless you're gay or female, don't bother. Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

Thank you. A while back I followed a link and still wince just remembering it.

Reply to
Toller