Great folding stand for $29.00

Hello all, I've just purchased this folding keyboard stand from Musician's Friend. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=key/search/detail/base_pid/450384 / It is adjusttable in length and height and has a 395 lb capacity. I plan on using it as a folding router table but it would work great as a miter saw table, or portable workbench also. I have no affiliation with the company other than being a satisfied customer. Gene
--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

Gene T wrote:

router. Be careful.