Great day in the shop

Finally had time to spend in my shop!
I was able to add two more outlets and my first lighting circuit. The one clamp-lamp just didn't cut it. I'll add a few more light fixtures this week. The weather was great 65 +/- and the tunes were good thanks to Watson's music thread.
At this rate the shop should be complete in a couple of years.
cm
cm wrote:

Sounds great!

<smirk>
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

What's the rush?

Then what will you do with all your time and money???? Note - Workshops are NEVER complete.

Mine was complete yesterday. Today, not so much....
jc

Just wanted to add a caution about switch and outlet height... Make sure they're high enough that a piece of plywood will fit completely underneath it.
I had a switch that failed soon after someone (not me) stacked some 4x8 sheets of masonite against the garage wall, paying no attention to the switch on the wall.
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.