Great day!

I picked up a #4-1/2 (Type 13) in great condition for $20. My 10 month old son got his first haircut, and looks very much like a big boy.
And Arkansas WHUPPED Texas 38-28! <G>
WHOOOOOOOOO PIG!
Kevin
Ah you suck. I've had a devil of a time trying to find a good 4-1/2" on eBay for anything less than $75, and it ain't happenin'. Unless I decide to swallow the cost of having one shipped over from the UK; it seems like they're swimming in the dang things over there.