Grave consequences of failure in Iraq?

Page 2 of 3
Steve Downey wrote:

So, basically, what you're saying is that you feel free to lie and spew all kinds of things, because you don't accept anything as proof.
The description of such a person is "has his head up his ass".
Stuart Grey wrote:

The clinically correct term is "rectocranial inversion"
Which, curiously, can be both chronic and acute at the same time.
--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Ronald McDonald wrote:

Iraq is a staging ground for invasion of Iran.
--
-The Smoke is Strong with this One-

,--'_`--.
Ronald McDonald wrote:

The solution that makes by far the most sense is US immediate unconditional surrender.
--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
The whole problem is that George Bush needs to get into woodworking. Then he can worry about the difference between the Unisaw and Grizzly 1023z and the Jet cabinet saw. Needs to get his priorities straight. He could also met Norm.

When did they import FROGS to AZ?
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:39:35 -0500, Mike M wrote:

When it became necessary to control the population explosion of nasty insects.
-- Regards, Curly ------------------------------------------------------------------------ https://osuny.co.uk/forum ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insects are afraid of white flags?

Early 1900's, seems it's an environmental disaster now.
Don Lancaster wrote:

I never knew that Ted Kennedy lurked on this site.
Glen
Glen wrote:

Nah, it's not him, he keeps spilling Scotch on the keyboard and it doesn't work anymore.
Maybe we could get him to give Osama a ride...
-jtpr

Do you suppose we would get foreign aid then? Perhaps we could take it as free oil.
-- W§ mostly in m.s - http://www.1stconnect.com/anozira /

LOL! You typed "Predident Bush" and "think" in the same post!

"Where mistakes have been made, the responsibility rests with me."
So he's going to Leavenworth for Abu Ghraib?
"Our enemies would have a safe haven from which to plan and launch attacks on the American people."
I think they already have one, in the District of Columbia.
"... there will be 18 Iraqi Army and National Police brigades committed to this effort - along with local police. These Iraqi forces will operate from local police stations - conducting patrols and setting up checkpoints and going door-to-door to gain the trust of Baghdad residents."
Yeah, a lot of trust is gained by parading firepower through the streets, hassling people at every street corner, and knocking on (or down) doors uninvited.
"If the Iraqi government does not follow through on its promises, it will lose the support of the American people - and it will lose the support of the Iraqi people."
Slow reader, isn't he?
God, I'm only up to page 2 of 5 in the transcript and I can't stand it any longer!
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:41:34 -0600, Ronald McDonald

Did you think of said consequences when you cross-posted your idiot liberal spam?
*PLONK*

I blame your name.
Louie wrote:

Liberal spam? When most of the country thinks that invading Iraq was a mistake? Even if half of them are still convinced Iraq was behind 9/11, which it wasn't.
I think you're blindly following the far right party line - try to break free and analyze the issue.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Tue, Jan 9, 2007, 1:41pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@cheeseburger.com (RonaldMcDonald) doth burble some usual troll BS which is snipped.
Ah. A cross-posting clown troll. Or, would that more properly be a troll clown?
JOAT To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears also. - Igor Stravinsky
Ronald McDonald wrote:

George W. is not available. Let's ask his father.
"We should not march into Baghdad. To occupy Iraq would instantly shatter our coalition, turning the whole Arab world against us and make a broken tyrant into a latter- day Arab hero. Assigning young soldiers to a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning them to fight in what would be an unwinable urban guerilla war, it could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater instability."
-George H. W. Bush, "A World Transformed", 1998
"Trying to eliminate Saddam .. would have incurred incalculable human and political costs. Apprehending him was probably impossible ... We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in effect, rule Iraq ...there was no viable "exit strategy" we could see, violating another of our principles. Furthermore, we had been self-consciously trying to set a pattern for handling aggression in the post-Cold War world. Going in and occupying Iraq, thus unilaterally exceeding the United Nations' mandate, would have destroyed the precedent of international response to aggression that we hoped to establish. Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land."
-George H. W. Bush, "A World Transformed", 1998
Here he is...
"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is." - George W. Bush, Houston Chronicle 4/9/99, criticizing President Clinton's administration for the Kosovo military action.
"Iraqis are sick of foreign people coming in their country and trying to destabilize their country." - George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2004
-
I would love to know why you think political crap should be in the wood working section?.... thanks for spamming us
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:41:34 -0600, Ronald McDonald