Graph paper

Kim Kommando came up with another help for woodworkers today (for those who don't know Ms. Kommando, google her name).

Most of us use graph paper from time to time, but seldom often enough to force us to keep different sizes of squares on hand.

for it. About any size you want, limited only by either your printer size or your supply of transparent tape.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Doug Miller

That is pretty cool.

Some thoughts on automated graph paper

Some time back, I found some graph paper freeware and I learn a little bit about what works for me:

  1. Never print in black & white (i.e. regular laser printer). Pencil does not stick out against black lines. Print the grid in a pastel color.

  1. I prefer a 2-color grid. It makes it easier to count off 30 squares. I happen to like 1 pink line every inch and 5 blue lines every inch.

The posted link only allows different line weight, which is not bad, but make sure you change the default color from black/gray.

-Steve

Reply to
Stephen M

Not to down play your contribution Charley but her are some more places.

IIRC Free

Reply to
Leon

Thanks!!

For a step further, look here:

's some freeware:

Guess who

Here's a program to do the same. Rather easier than d/l a template if you need to change the grid...

's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH