Graph paper

Kim Kommando came up with another help for woodworkers today (for those who don't know Ms. Kommando, google her name).
Most of us use graph paper from time to time, but seldom often enough to force us to keep different sizes of squares on hand.
http://www.incompetech.com/beta/plainGraphPaper /
Go for it. About any size you want, limited only by either your printer size or your supply of transparent tape.

Definitely a link to keep. Thanks, Charlie.
--
Regards,
That is pretty cool.

Not to down play your contribution Charley but her are some more places. http://mathematicshelpcentral.com/graph_paper.htm http://pharm.kuleuven.be/pharbio/gpaper.htm IIRC Free