Granberg File-N-Joint document

I am looking for the documents for a Granberg G106B File-N-Joint chain saw chain sharpener. I lent my chain saw to my inlaw, the case came home with the saw and sharpener but no documents for the sharpener. When I asked about the documents all I got was the 100 yard stare and the shoulder shrug.

Lots of places sell the tool but nobody seems to have just the document.

Reply to
David F. Kyle III

You can usually get a copy from customer service, sometimes free, especially if the company still makes the tool. They might even direct you to their website where a pdf copy is available.

Reply to
Charley