Granberg File-N-Joint document

I am looking for the documents for a Granberg G106B File-N-Joint chain saw chain sharpener. I lent my chain saw to my inlaw, the case came home with the saw and sharpener but no documents for the sharpener. When I asked about the documents all I got was the 100 yard stare and the shoulder shrug.
Lots of places sell the tool but nobody seems to have just the document.
You can usually get a copy from customer service, sometimes free, especially if the company still makes the tool. They might even direct you to their website where a pdf copy is available.
--
Charley