Grainger's prices..

I love it. I've told (many) other suppliers that I'd buy from them if they had a search engine as good. Some have told me that they have a "new" front end that's even better. I ask if they've actually tried it.

Well, that may be the difference. You do have to know what you're looking for. I do wish they did have more pictures of things like connectors and other mechanical widgets.

Reply to
krw

I resemble that remark!

Reply to