Grain tearing when planing

I have a problem with the grain tearing on some pine boards I am planing.
I have posted pictures of the problem (same thread subject line) in <news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking>
All assistance appreciated.
--
Regards,
John Patmore - <mailto: snipped-for-privacy@jpatmore.freeserve.co.uk>

Are you working against grain? Is the wood a bit green?
Wes