Grain fillers: Enduro or Target HSF5100

Anyone here used both? If so, which do you like best? I'm considering trying a clear filler. I figure on application order of dye, filler, sealer, and top coats, on red oak. I've not been happy with the opaque filler I've used.
David

I've used the enduro, once. I don't think I quite get it yet. I'll give it another try or two before I give up.
Did it fill with one or two applications on oak? What exactly didn't you "get"? Did it shrink a lot? Did you apply, scrape with a plastic card, wipe, then lightly sand?
David
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

it was on walnut, not oak.
I had problems getting it into the pores. it would *seem* to be covering well, but once sanded the pores were still unfilled. I also had problems with the tool marks from the plastic card being visible after it dries. I guess it's a "one stroke" kinda product- no going back at all.