Graco ShotPro?

Sounds too good to be true ...
Was talking to my paint contractor who did a small job for me today and he just bought one for painting doors and other small jobs.
This guy is a very busy pro, and he only had good things to say about the Sherwin Williams model.
He seemed to think it would work for shellac, but I notice on the flyer that any solvents that are marked flammable are a no no, and that would leave out alcohol.
Urethane seems to be quite doable.
Some interesting youtube videos, but anyone with any actual hands on?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 10/1/2010 5:38 PM, Swingman wrote:
For the anal amongst us, actually, I think it properly called "ProShot"

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Some of these guys do: http://www.painttalk.com/f12/graco-airless-proshot-9230 /
It seems to be quite a polarizing tool. People who have never touched one beating up on it - that sort of thing.