Graco ShotPro?

Sounds too good to be true ...

Was talking to my paint contractor who did a small job for me today and he just bought one for painting doors and other small jobs.

This guy is a very busy pro, and he only had good things to say about the Sherwin Williams model.

He seemed to think it would work for shellac, but I notice on the flyer that any solvents that are marked flammable are a no no, and that would leave out alcohol.

Urethane seems to be quite doable.

Some interesting youtube videos, but anyone with any actual hands on?

Reply to
Swingman

For the anal amongst us, actually, I think it properly called "ProShot"

Reply to
Swingman

Some of these guys do:

seems to be quite a polarizing tool. People who have never touched one beating up on it - that sort of thing.

RicodJour