Government Liquidation Table Saws

Anyone ever go here ? http://www.govliquidation.com/index.html I did a search for table saws and they have several unisaws, and even a powermatic. Might get a deal if you are near a military base. I am near Fort Campbell and Fort Knox and no woodworking equipment at either of these places.
Regards, Charlie in Kentucky

Wow, I got my eye on that 102' Torpedo recover vessel. ;~)
"Leon" wrote in message ...

102' Torpedo? I thought the vessel would be bigger'n that...
--
Greg

"Caution - quoting history's great people may stir feelings of inadequacy in

Interesting walk... one of the sites is pretty close to me. This beast would intrigue me if I had my own utility company. http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id82797
The biggest problem is that the gub'ment likes to season it's old wooddorking machines out of doors until it has a nice red fuzz on all the machined surfaces.
Otherwise, you can find some deals.
UA100
Cool, this may be where I finally buy a trailer. Ft Hood has lots and lots of 1.5 ton trailers, and I live in Austin :)
Thanks for the link!
-Mike