Got Wood? Need Cash?

Fellow Woodworkers,

If you love your boss, love the company you work for, love having other people control how much money you make, love being overlooked for promotions, think that a 1%, 2%, 3% "cost of living" raise is good, love being an average person living a hum drum average life; then close this message right now!

This absolutely, without a doubt, is NOT for you!

Really, don't waste you time reading any more of this, it may make you may miss your favorite TV show, and then what would you do?

Honest, just close this message, grab a high-carb snack, find the remote and go plop your fat butt back on the couch and surf through the 100+ channels on your huge TV a few more times until you find something mindless to watch - it will take a lot less effort than what I'm about to ask you to do.

Ok, now that I've gotten rid of the losers, let me tell you about a unique opportunity that will only happen once in your life.

But before I do, I need you to do me a favor (so I know you're not a loser) - Please answer these questions HONESTLY:

Are you tired of working for someone else?

Are you sick of being "told" how much money you can make?

Are you fed up with company "politics" and the deceptive games they play?

Have you ever thought of starting your own woodworking business?

Have you ever wondered how to make a "real" living at it?

Do you think making money doing something you love would be a great way to make a living?

Do you want to be in full control of your income and financial destiny?

If you're a woodworker and you answered YES to any of these questions then we need to talk!

I have 5 (wow, one's already gone!) 4 openings for a totally FREE new workshop and business apprentice program that I've developed that teaches fellow woodworkers how to successfully plan, start, promote and operate their very own profitable part-time or full-time woodworking business from scratch! Even if you have no clue on how to do it and don't business background!

This is an unbelievable opportunity because I promise you that the workshop, along with all the associated documents and course materials, and my personal one-on-one, step-by-step over the phone coaching and guidance, won't cost you a single red cent! It's all free! I even pay for the phone calls! And, there are absolutely no additional or hidden costs for the course or my services!

So why am I giving this incredible package away for Zero, Nada, Nothing?

You'll have to click here to find out why (or you can take the easy way out and go back to watching TV and being a loser)

Don't miss the rare, never to be repeated, "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity because I guarantee you, it will never be FREE again!

Click here now!

Reply to
BAF

I'd have to sit around reading posts like this one.... losing proposition either way.

Reply to
GregP

STOP SPAMMING US ASSHOLE

[...]

Dave Jackson

STOP SPAMMING US ASSHOLE

[...]

GFY SPAMMER ASSHOLE

[...]

Liar. You're repeating it.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

And of course you had to repeat the whole spam - three times!

The spammer's not the only one looking like an asshole.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

k, dude, round one was irritating, now your starting to piss me off. Usenet is not your personal freebie advertising medium. Please cease spamming this group.

Reply to
Paul Kierstead

and yet another spam.

Welcome to the kill-file.

Recommend we (myself included) stop replying to this spammer, who more than likely is not even monitoring the newsgroup, and just add him to the rest of the idiots in the kill-file.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Stop reposting the entire spam, fool.

Doug Miller