Got my WW1 blade

Recieved my WW1 blade and everything everyone on the wrek said about it is true. Great smooth cuts. Wish I had ordered it sooner.

Reply to
Jimmy

Jimmy,

I had the same happy results with mine, it's over a year old now and still cuts so smooth sanding is optional. Tear out, what's that?

I see people all the time complaining about the cost of Forrest blades, CMT bits etc. Telling others you can get this brand or that brand for 1/2 the money so why would you want to spend so much more.....yada yada yada.

Why spend more for a Forrest blade or CMT bits? It's pretty simple - because the results are soooo much better and your projects will be sooo much better.

I'll put my money where the metal hits the wood every time and it's worth every penny.

RangerPaul

Reply to
Ranger Paul