Got my new Grripper today!

I also got their DVD with it. I assembled it and tried it out. I really like it and think it'll be a great asset to my shop. I never liked working on my table saw with the blade guard off and with the Grriper I feel it is safer than with the guard on and less worries about kickback. Some day I would like to get another one to piggyback on long boards. Due to several comments lately on this NG I thought I'd give my 2 cents worth since I was the original poster asking for comments.

Welcome to the GRR-Ripper club. I sense that 2nd GRR-Ripper will come sooner, rather than later :)
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated) - Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer - WoodHaven Biscuit Master - Veritas Saddle Square - EZ Smart Guide System - Incra V27 Miter Gauge ------------------------------------------------------------
<<Welcome to the GRR-Ripper club. I sense that 2nd GRR-Ripper will come sooner, rather than later :) >>
FYI, Woodcraft has the full kit on sale for $60 (reg. $71) until the end of May.
Lee

Joe wrote:

I agree that the Grriper is grrreat.
However dont kid yourself into thinking that you will avoid a kickback--that can be minimized by using a splitter and not ripping gnarly woods.