Got more wood for the kitchen...

I have not done much on my parents kitchen this summer. I have been busy with other things, plus I ran out of wood. Finally this weekend I was able to buy the lumber I wanted,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/truckmaple.jpg
800 lbs is the rated load limit of a Ford Ranger and I think I had 800 lbs in the back of it...
200 BF was just enough to totally fill the lumber rack in the garage without me having to drag it into the basement with the rest of the stash.
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/inrack.jpg
Back to working on cabinet doors...
David.