Got a Craftsman universal band saw fence for Christmas

Any experience with this thing? The installation/setup looks a little hokie. Should I return and get the Delta? I have the 14" delta saw.

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
Greg

While it might not be quite "the greatest thing since sliced bread", it's surprisingly good!

The manner in which it mounts to the table is a lot better than might first meet the eye. The design seems to fly in the face of the "Universal" stereotype.

Take a good look at it and take it with you when you compare it with the Delta -- and then think about the budget you decide :-)

Reply to
Steve