Got a Craftsman universal band saw fence for Christmas

Any experience with this thing? The installation/setup looks a little hokie. Should I return and get the Delta? I have the 14" delta saw.
Thanks, Greg
: Any experience with this thing? The installation/setup looks a little : hokie. Should I return and get the Delta? I have the 14" delta saw. : : Thanks, : Greg
While it might not be quite "the greatest thing since sliced bread", it's surprisingly good!
The manner in which it mounts to the table is a lot better than might first meet the eye. The design seems to fly in the face of the "Universal" stereotype.
Take a good look at it and take it with you when you compare it with the Delta -- and then think about the budget you decide :-)
--
Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/