I move like the glaciers, when it comes to my woodworking, but ...
1) my his-and-hers, Mission-style, three-drawer night stands, out of
African Mahogany. Watco Danish Oil -- Natural -- finish, with several
coats of paste wax:
2) my Tall Oak Mirror (need I say more?). More Watco:
3) carpenter's tool box, for my nephew. Beetle-kill pine. Spar
Next on our play list:
- trimming out entry-way bench, with veneer of leftover African
- tall dresser/TV stand for our master bedroom. May yet be out of
[wait for it] African Mahogany, again (all hardwood). My wife's taken
a liking to it. Probably because ... she doesn't know the $/BF on the
Thanks for looking.
Sorry for the woodworking-related post ;-)