Got a couple more finished!

I move like the glaciers, when it comes to my woodworking, but ...

Finally finished

1) my his-and-hers, Mission-style, three-drawer night stands, out of African Mahogany. Watco Danish Oil -- Natural -- finish, with several coats of paste wax:

my Tall Oak Mirror (need I say more?). More Watco:

carpenter's tool box, for my nephew. Beetle-kill pine. Spar urethane finish:

on our play list:

- trimming out entry-way bench, with veneer of leftover African Mahogany,

- tall dresser/TV stand for our master bedroom. May yet be out of [wait for it] African Mahogany, again (all hardwood). My wife's taken a liking to it. Probably because ... she doesn't know the $/BF on the stuff!!!

Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the woodworking-related post ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brooks

... all very nice looking projects. Really like the grain selection for the drawers on the nightstands.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita