Got a couple more finished!

I move like the glaciers, when it comes to my woodworking, but ...
Finally finished
1) my his-and-hers, Mission-style, three-drawer night stands, out of African Mahogany. Watco Danish Oil -- Natural -- finish, with several coats of paste wax:
http://picasaweb.google.com/neil0502/FinishedNightStands?feat=directlink
2) my Tall Oak Mirror (need I say more?). More Watco:
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_WVVYjLCNo2w/S66VCHmc46I/AAAAAAAAA7o/ex_tE8rk1m4/s512/Finished.JPG
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_WVVYjLCNo2w/S66VC5NhOjI/AAAAAAAAA7w/uGhTS9aR-l8/s640/Finished%20%282%29.JPG
AND
3) carpenter's tool box, for my nephew. Beetle-kill pine. Spar urethane finish:
http://picasaweb.google.com/neil0502/AlexanderSToolBox02?feat=directlink
Next on our play list:
- trimming out entry-way bench, with veneer of leftover African Mahogany,
- tall dresser/TV stand for our master bedroom. May yet be out of [wait for it] African Mahogany, again (all hardwood). My wife's taken a liking to it. Probably because ... she doesn't know the $/BF on the stuff!!!
Thanks for looking.
Sorry for the woodworking-related post ;-)
Neil Brooks wrote:
... all very nice looking projects. Really like the grain selection for the drawers on the nightstands.

Rob Leatham