Gorilla Glue Thinner?

Sorry for the dual posting but I posted to "woodturning" by mistake.
I have a half bottle of Gorilla glue that has thickened a bit, does not seems to have set. Is there a solvent/thinner that can be used.
From the smell looks like Alcohol could work.
Thanks Mauro

Test a little bit of it on scrap wood. If it bonds ok, then go ahead and use it as it is. Otherwise, throw it out.
--
Regards,

I know it works fine but it is hard to squeeze out of the hole and does not flow to the spout when the bottle is inverted. Mauro

If it's *that* thick, it's time to toss it, and get a fresh bottle.
--
Regards,

Even if it will still bond, throw it out, it's not worth the aggravation or risk.
It sounds like it has started to cure. It cures in the present of water.
Regular white or yellow wood glue cures from evaporation.

Love the stuff but I buy the smallest bottle possible as it has a miserably short shelf life. Even unopened I find it's pretty gone in six months.
Cheers
acetone is the recommended thinner. I use up a normal size bottle in a month or two but sometimes the cap pops off and the last bit gets thicker. put in a little acetone and leave it for a day or so and it will thin down.

Really! How long does that last? I typically use acetone to clean up uncured polyurethane but was skeptical as to its ability to rethin and work properly. Obviously you have had good results.
Steve knight wrote:

I can get it that hinning like that can restore the glue to a useable viscosity, but how does it affect the final bonding strength?

I have read that the glue keeps better when stored spout-down. My bottle was pretty well used and starting to set as well when I tried this. What I got was some drool out the spout into the cap - very difficult to remove. I used it for one last project by cutting off the snout and smearing with a small blade screwdriver. I believe it's just the nature of the beast.