Gorilla glue - is it still made?

Page 5 of 5

It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Vito Kuhn"

Last time I was at a church service was in Northern Ireland. It's no wonder that I'm less than impressed by the fake moral superiority and outright bigotry that so many christians demonstrate.

That's not even _close_ to a flame.

It's a shallow mind indeed that ties church attendance to being a good person.

Did you ever notice how often people who proclaim the loudest about being christians act the least like christians?
Vito is the poster boy of that phenomenon.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Vito Kuhn"

With an interesting definition of "flamers" as "anyone who doesn't bow down and kiss your ass".

You avoided the questions in this group, completely. Your non-presence was critical in your non-support.
I can buy it at Lowes. That means Home Depot probably also sells it.
I hear some folks say to remove it from your hand with acetone. Not suree what they're doing with it. I never get it on my hands.

So, they still make Gorilla Glue then? Or do we have to create a new newsgroup or get religion or somethin?

Hey, Marco, it's not your fault that one of the Wreck's Top Ten All-Time Pains in the Arse jumped into a thread that you started. Nobody's blaming you for Vito's nonsense. We've some history with that boy, you see, and as I said to him yesterday, he's about as welcome here as a boil.