Googling CANADIAN suppliers is getting impossible.

I grew up believing that 32 oz was equal to one quart and that there were four quarts in one gallon; where you educated?
Alan Bierbaum
web site: http://www.calanb.com
Michael Daly wrote:

* TILT *
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

The problem is that 32 oz is a quart not a gallon.<g>

With all the other responses, I guess there's no point in piling on.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net

Ignorance when it comes to weights & measures I guess LOL
:-)
Jon~
What is an imperial gallon? We are using the metric system in Canada with litres-just to further confuse things.

You don't know an imperial gallon and you call yourself a Canadian? For shame!
1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 liters
1 US gallon = 3.7854118 liters
For more conversions, DAGS....

I'm pretty sure my brother in law paid about $25 inc tax at Home Depot in Barrie, Ont a couple of years back, not a Canadian company I know but I guess we have to admit defeat to the Borg.....I pride myself on having never spent even one cent there as yet but that is because I was a manager of a Home Hardware Building Centre for 10 Years & can still get very good pricing as an ex-employee in good standing. LOL. Most Home Hardwares will also order you a 1 gal jug if they don't carry it in stock as long as you speak to the right person.
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:

Hi Eric, As the owner of a small company who has spent time and money on trying to get listed on goggle I can say you do not know what you are talking about. We showed up #1 on MSN because we paid them but no show on Goggle. JG
Eric Tonks wrote:

Google has decided that being rich is more important than being useful. It no longer represents an honest search engine, since those that pay are shown before those that are relevant.
Mike

I can't help you but I understand your plight. I would have thought "michigan trailer sales" would have pointed me to a place in michigan but, no, I get a place in arizona.
Just for grins, I am going to look for a few sites to see if I can google a bit better than you
http://www.google.com/search?q=titebond+canada+.ca&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&start &sa=N
That wasn't really great. Searched on titebond canada and the .ca in many internet addresses. My other attempts were worse.
I wish you well,
Wes