Google Kill File script for Firefox

This handy Greasemonkey script provides Firefox users with a killfile facility for Google groups...
Google Groups KillFile 1.4
http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html "
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Good script. Thanks for posting the link.

Glad you like it I wrote if after that guy kept spamming this group with his Iraq posts.

I will add that you'll want to sort messages by 'First Message' otherwise when somebody posts to the thread the name listed changes and it can't block the thread anymore.

Okay. Thanks for the tip.
Is there any way you could write a script that would let me see what the other guys' cards are on pokernet? ;)