Good WW stores/lumber yards in Omaha, NE?

Hello - the subject pretty much says it all. I'll be moving to Omaha in a couple of months and would like to know if I should "stock up" on some lumber before I get there, or if there are plenty of good places there to get lumber...
Thanks in advance, Chad
All ya need fer free. Just stand out in an open field and catch all that stuff that get's blown in from Oklahoma....(used to live in Omaha and when the trash cans start flying by the second story windows - that's the free wood day).
Bob S.

I'm pretty new to WW myself (about 2 months), but since I live in Omaha I'm going to de-lurk anyway and tell you what I know...
Perhaps I should first warn you that I'm 95% Neander and still working on my first project - (WorkBench) - I also bought most of my tools online (Highland Hardware), instead of locally. Thats because Omaha doesnt seem to have much of Neander population, so all the stores cater to the Normites. Anyhoo......
Midwest Woodworkers 14605 Wright Street, Omaha, NE, 402-330-5444 http://www.midwestwoodworkersonline.com These guys have mostly power tools (Jet, Shop Fox and others), a smaller selection of hand tools and a small wood selection. I dont know how their wood prices compare to others, but their hand tool prices seem a little on the high side - but they're a small ma and pa store, so I throw them my money anyway.
I found another place just this past weekend... Hardwood Heaven 3619 South 138th Street, Omaha, NE , 402-758-6711 These guys have lots of power tools (Delta and ?) and a very small hand tool selection, but as their name implies, they have lots and lots of wood. Again, I've no idea on their wood prices, but their hand tool prices are basically the same as Midwest Woodworkers, if thats any sort of indicator.
When I went to Hardwood Heaven, I also discovered we have a Woodworkers Guild!!! http://www.omahawoodworkers.com /
There's a third store which I have yet to visit... "Three Bs Saw & Tool". Never heard of it before visiting the Guilds website, but I'll take a peek and let you know what I find.