Good tuneup book

I know there are several good books out there on tuning up the woodworking machines. I just can't bring myself around to buying one for the tablesaw, then one for the bandsaw then one for the router table... Does anyone out there know of a good book that covers several machines? It doesn't have to go crazy on them but enough to get a machine working in good shape... Thanks in advance....
Mark Duginske's book "Mastering Woodworking Machines", published by Taunton. Covers TS, RAS, BS, Jointers/Planers, DP, Routahs and Shapahs. And some methods of work to boot.
Dan
proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
On the other hand, \ TS:$500, book $15 BS$300+:book $15 etc

"Tune up your Tools" by Sal MacCarone: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)06354272/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-3272688-0615268?v=glance&s=books&nP7846>
Duginske's multi machine book: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)06354302/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-3272688-0615268?v=glance&s=books>
Got a local library?
Barry
Ba r r y wrote:

+1 library.
My local library has about 3 feet of books. From my PDA: - David Schiff & Kenneth S. Burton, Jr. "Jigs, Fixtures & Setups" - R.J. DeCristoforo "The Jigs & Fixtures Bible" - Udo Schmidt "Bldg Kitchen Cabinets" - Danny Proulx "Bldg Woodshop Workstations" - Pat Warner "The Router Book" - Rex Cauldwell "Wiring A House" - FWW "Shop Accessories You Can Build" - Kelly Mehler "The Table Saw Book" - Kenneth Burton "Cutting-Edge Table Saw Tips & Tricks" - Norm Abram "The New Yankee Workshop" - Bill Stankus "How to Design & Build Your Ideal Woodshop" - Roger W. Cliffe "Table Saw Basics" - Sando Nagyszalanczy "Woodshop Jigs & Fixtures" Time/Life Books - Routing & Shaping - Shop-Made Jigs & Fixtures - Advanced Routing - "Closets, Space & Storage", Time/Life - "Built-In Projects for the Home", Black & Decker - Kenneth Burton "Cutting-Edge Table Saw Tips & Tricks" - Mehler "The Table Saw Book" - Duginske "The Art of the Band Saw" - TimeLife "Sharpening & Tool Care"
I've checked this one out so many times someday I'll buy it. :-) - Sando Nagyszalanczy "Woodshop Jigs & Fixtures"
-- Mark
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:43:33 GMT, "Mark Jerde"

These two are also worth a look.
I feel so lucky. My local library, in a town of about 50,000, has (3) 4'x7' BAYS of woodworking books, and almost an entire bay of videos and DVDs. Another bay of woodturning books and several of metalworking finish out that side of the aisle.
Maybe this is a gloat! <G>
Barry