Good source of Sandpaper for Delta Drum Sander

Am looking for a good source of sandpaper for my Delta Drum Sander (31-251X) - Am willing to cut my own if that will decrease the price - I posted this before but it was just before the SPAM blitz so if any one responded I may have deleted the reply trying to clean up the "crap" messages.
Thanks in advance for for any suggestions.
BB
BB wrote:

There were a few responses. See (Watch out for word wrap):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/927d8a815b36aa2b/aba465bd7125c6d0?lnk=st&q=%22Cheaper+source+for+sandpaper+rolls%22+group%3Arec.woodworking&rnum=1&hl=en#aba465bd7125c6d0
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Thanks for the reply - that was what I was afraid of - I read the NG from OutLook Express and it had no way to go back and read messages once they have been delete other than to reset the NG -
BB
BB wrote:

You can always access the Google archives using "Google Groups". Here's the link to their advanced search engine:
http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA