Good router bits?

Page 2 of 2
dpb wrote:

That's the fourth copy of this message. all at different times. Do you have a slow stutter or is gmail having problems?
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Mine are the CMT raised panel sets. They have provided good service through several kitchens many types of hardwood and plywood. (the Cabinet Maker's set comes with a t&g set for the backs and side panels) I have several MLCS Katana bits and a few Amanas and I'd say that their quality is "good" but not excellent. The Woodline bits I have were/are unsatisfactory. Worse than Crapsman and Hickory! (HD sells Hickory) As always, YMMV.
Gene