good reading material

I have been making some simple projects lately and want to expand my techniques database. Does anyone have any favorite magazines that they wish to recomend? Also, it seems that two of the more versatile power tools are the router and tablesaw. Any good books on the subjects? Thanks in advance.
Doug
Doug:
I am making a hope chest as my re-entry into woodworking. It has table sawn mortises and tenons.
Here is the site for plans: http://store.yahoo.com/woodstore/heirhopches.html

Sorry, I misread your post the first time. I read Popular Woodworking, FWW, and American Woodworker. Many, many good tool reviews and tips in those mags.