Good Pulley

Can someone point me towards a good pulley source? I need a 5", 5/8" bore, pulley for my old Rockwell belt sander (It will go on a 1hp electric motor). I just bought one from McMaster (Part #6245K47 - Die Cast Finished-Bore V-Belt Pulley 4L, A-, & Ax-Section, 5" OD, 3/4" Bore $5.39) but it is of low quality. It is cast with a machined center which sounds good, but doesn't really help because the rest of it is out of round and introduces vibration! I'm pretty sure its not balanced either. I guess I'm looking for a machined aluminum pulley?
I don't mind spending $20 or so for a pulley if it will be machined true. I heard from UA100 (Thanks!) that the Browning pulleys are good, but I don't see a place to buy them online. Are they high quality?
Thanks for any replies.
www.grainger.com
Part number 3X786, 3X845, 3X881 are close, made by Browning. Grainger also carries cheaper Congress brand, and both Grainger and McMaster should be happy to exchange if the one you have is out of round if out of specified tolerances.
Don

motor).
for
don't

Check yellow pages under power transmission. These suppliers will get you exactly what you need, mention you want high quality machined pulley.
mike
http://www.mcmaster.com would be another viable option. -george

I ended up going to Grainger (there is a local outlet near me! sweet!) and buying the 3X786 (actually, the 5/8 version, but it looks the same). It has spokes and is very true, heavy and well made. I'm happy with this one and it took care of a lot of the vibration I was experiencing. Thanks for the replies!

bore,
motor).
of
introduces