Good price right now on Porter Cable PC180DK-2 cordless drill

I had read in Consumer Reports about the Porter-Cable PC180DK-2 drill. It is rated a Consumer Reports best buy. The price on Amazon is $129.99 before tax and shipping. I found the same drill on the Ace Hardware website for $99.99 before tax and shipping. If you are willing to wait a little longer you can have it shipped for free to an Ace Hardware store near you where you can go pick it up. That is what I did.

How does the drill feel in "your" hand? Regardless of what a report says, if the drill does not feel right when you handle it you probably are not going to like it.

That's actually what sold me on the brand of drill I have now. I picked it up and realized owning one would be my destiny. (bad movie joke alert) Luke, join me and we can drill and screw the universe. It is your destiny. (I told you.)
Puckdropper
--
I probably shouldn't have signed this post. That's a really bad joke.

On 20 Nov 2009 07:17:51 GMT, the infamous Puckdropper

OK, Pucky (ooh, that sounds awfully close to Pukey Duck!) you win the Groaner of the Day award.
And in D.C., O advisors are saying "Use the Farce, O!" and it was so.
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine
Dick Snyder wrote:

Believe this is the drill I bought a few months back. If it is, its a piece a junk. The reverse and forward switch stopped working after only 3 weeks on the job. I took it to a service center and they said they can't get parts for the drill. The PC Rep. ended up replacing it for a Dewalt. I would not touch PC cordless drills with a 10' drill bit at any price.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"