Good price on replacement knives for Delta 13" Planer (22-580)

Just an FYI to owners of the Delta 13" Planer. I've been looking for a set of replacement knives for this planer and finally found a good price. I was wandering around Lowes today with my two little ones giving Mom a break today and saw the above knives for $28 and change. Everywhere else I've looked they've been $40 including Rockler, Amazon, and most recently at Farm and Fleet.