Good place to buy plywood in Milwaukee?

I need to buy about 10 sheets of 3/8" BC plywood (or similar) for a project. It would help a lot if there are no (or few) voids in the inner ply, because I'm going to cut it into fairly small pieces. And I need it delivered.
I assume the BORG is not the best place to buy it-- before I call every place in town, does anyone have a favorite lumberyard in Milwaukee?

Senn plywood and door, in Menomonee Falls (?) would be a good place to start.
Dave Hinz wrote:

I don't think "standard" ply is going to be significantly different anywhere. Specialty place such as this can probably help, but quuite likely will have to go w/ better grade.

I found a web page that said there's a difference if the grade stamp has the word "exterior" or not-- eg, sometimes ACX is assumed top be "exterior" grade when it's not (supposedly the "X" means something else). I don't know how that works out in practice.
I was trying to avoid the better grades because appearance is not important (as long as one side is more-or-less smooth). But the last piece of plywood I bought at the BORG wasn't fully laminated...
Ron Bean wrote:

All the 'exterior' means is weather reistant glues rather than not...
The amount of internal voids in construction-grade ply isn't related to the face grade--only the load rating. My point was that you won't find any ply that doesn't have voids except cabinet grades.

The phone book says they're in New Berlin, on Glendale Dr (which is a discontinuous road-- at least four different sections that don't connect to each other). Looks like maybe just east of Calhoun Rd. I'll check it out.
I like Bliffert for some items.
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:52:03 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@shell.core.com (Ron Bean) wrote:

PTX is void-free and should be stock at pretty much any real lumber yard. It's utility stuff, and should be pretty much the same price at all the real yards. Just let your fingers dothe walking through the yellow pages.
Alpine Lumber is a *big* dealer.