Good Lumber Yards in OC/ Long Beach California

All,
I have heard that Ganahl is only a step up from HD/ Lowes. I know of two others in the area, but am looking for your experience. Any other good places that you know of?
Thanks for any information,
Scott
Scott,
Try Austin Hardwood in Santa Ana.
Kev

Try Reel Lumber in Anahiem or is it Fullerton. Sean
There is also Long Beach Plywood. They are in Signal Hill. Not quite as nice as Austin and not as much stock as Reel, but much closer (to me anyway). John
Ganahl is definitely a cut above the borgs. Depending on what you need, it is worth a look. But the best place IMHO is Austin Hardwoods, 610 N. Santiago St. Santa Ana 714.953.4000.
I would rate Ganahl and Reel about even, depending again on what you want. No tools at all at Reel, just wood. -- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop