Good Lumber Shops Around NYC ?

Can anyone recommend any good lumbershops in NYC. Any good ones in Brooklyn ?

I like supporting the smaller shops vs. the local HD. I sentt one of my guys to pick up a sheet of 3/4 Birch and had also 3

20" square cuts. The guys cutting it might not have seen it. I saw it . Anyhow, a good portion of the sheet has 1 ply that is not seperating right from the entire sheet.

What to do. It's unusable but it's *cut* already. Should I try to get this returned ?

Reply to
John Soto

Rosensweigs in the Bronx. 130-something street, just off the Bruckner Expressway.

Reply to
Roy Smith

I like Rosenzweigs

up in the Bronx. For a $200 oreder they'll deliver free. if it is easy they will deliver free . I've ordered $100 worth of stuff and they brought it to me in the Navy Yard no hassel since they are there 3 times a day. Try Adriatic in Brooklyn also. Where are you?

jw