Good experience with chisels

Never liked chisels much, having a few Stanley and several English brands like Crown & Marples. I didn't like them because I seemed that I spend all my time sharpening them.
I took up carving a couple of years ago and have accumulated some 100+ Pfeil tools that really impressed me. My girlfriend had bought me a couple of sets of English tools but they did more to discourage me than anything else.
I noticed that Pfeil now has chisels and just bought the full range. They are not a fancy looking as some but I'm really impressed with their performance!
They came razor sharp and I have used them quite a bit and haven't had to sharpen them yet.
They also don't say Pfeil on them but rather "Swiss Made" , I recognized the markings from my carving tools though.
Good hard tools, give e'm a try if you use such tools.
mark

Sounds interesting. Do you have a source?
Kevin
I got these at the local WoodCrapt stoer but have seen other sources, google you know:-).
mark

I rcently bought the same chisels, and liked them very much Darrell