good deal on SHOPNOTES subscription or renewal

I emailed ShopNotes and they confirmed this offer so if you are a current subscriber or are interested in plans/ideas for shop projects and jig this may be for you.
watch the wrap: https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/WS/SHN/SHN_sub_preview_toughcuts.jsp?cds_page_idG436&cds_mag_code=SHN&id 14483901097&lsid780738210040623&vid=1&cds_response_key=i2806star&cds_mag_code=SHN
tiny: http://tinyurl.com/5ycfah
tiny w/preview: http://preview.tinyurl.com/5ycfah
Add pictures here
✖

I learned that often the best offer is at their site. When they send you a letter for renewal it often is not as good. I simply request to renew at the rate being offered on their site for new subscribers. Because I have too many copies of their free books anyway I simply tell them that I am only interested in the subscription and index, not the give away stuff.
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks for the tip. When my other magazine comes up I'll do the same.
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks for the tip. When my other magazine comes up I'll do the same. ***********
Another approach is to renew at a magazine discount subscription site and tell them it is a renewal. The firm I use for most of my subscriptions is ;
http://www.magazinepricesearch.com /
They list various offers for each magazine. Unfortunately, they don't list Shopnotes.
Add pictures here
✖

That's a really good site - thanks for posting the link. eBay also has those discount consolidators (I think that's how they can offer such low prices). You can get really amazing deals - not every magazine, and some of the discounts aren't killer, but it's one of my favorite stocking stuffer presents. A gift that keeps on giving, it doesn't cost very much and I can shop while I'm holding a beer. ;)
✖

That is right. I subscribe to some computer magazines. At the newstand some of them are seven bucks an issue. I have been able to get some of them down to twenty five cents an issue for the exact same thing.
The only downside is that they often take three months or more to start sending out the magazines.
Add pictures here
✖

Ummm, patience is a virtue...? ;)
✖

I think patience is a virgin, cuz I sure ain't gettin' any..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
✖