Good deal on 10" Handscrews

10" handscrews $6.85 each.

Free shipping over $25 (through 1/26 only) Promo code: V2677

I already have their 12" and 8" models. They seem to be of decent quality.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

Greg Guarino wrote in news:ma4f6c$c20$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Also decent quality (not that I have much to compare)

Reply to
Baxter

I have 4 of the 10" from HF and they are many years old with no issues. On the other hand that means they were purchased from pre-Junior inventory. I've found all post-Junior inventory requires a double and triple check before purchasing.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

What's/who's Junior? I don't think I've ever bought anything from HF. So I go elsewhere to buy junk or get free junk.

Reply to
Electric Comet

Good/bad/great/junk, doesn't matter I don't buy from hf

I just wanna know what happened pre and post junior

I've stated this before, wait you don't read all my posts dang it

anyway HF used to be real crap I understand the quality has gone up and I've said this before

the quality has gone up because the chinese have figured a lot of stuff out through trial-and-error

they used to make complete crap bicycles but now they can make a very high quality bicycle

this same scenario has percolated every which way into the things they make, so no surprise, (did I mention i said this before) that hf quality has improved

do you work for hf or are you affiated or do you just invest in them, er, I mean buy from them

I never got into what things are right to own and what's wrong to own. If you like your sears table saw that's great if you like your hf drill press, great

it's what comes out the other side of the tool that counts

Reply to
Electric Comet

I have to agree with Mike Marlowe on this, I've bought total crap from them but other items turn out to be great values. I was hesitant to buy an auto darkening welding helmet from them, but his experience with his got me to give it a try and it works great, and probably saved me a couple hundred bucks. You just have to do your research and see how others have done. I'm sure we've all bought big name tools to find out hey are crap to!

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M