Good deal on 10" Handscrews

10" handscrews $6.85 each.
http://www.rockler.com/wooden-handscrew-clamps-clamps Free shipping over $25 (through 1/26 only) Promo code: V2677
I already have their 12" and 8" models. They seem to be of decent quality.

Also decent quality (not that I have much to compare)
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

I have 4 of the 10" from HF and they are many years old with no issues. On the other hand that means they were purchased from pre-Junior inventory. I've found all post-Junior inventory requires a double and triple check before purchasing.
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:47:20 -0700

What's/who's Junior? I don't think I've ever bought anything from HF. So I go elsewhere to buy junk or get free junk.
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:58:23 -0500

Good/bad/great/junk, doesn't matter I don't buy from hf
I just wanna know what happened pre and post junior
I've stated this before, wait you don't read all my posts dang it
anyway HF used to be real crap I understand the quality has gone up and I've said this before
the quality has gone up because the chinese have figured a lot of stuff out through trial-and-error
they used to make complete crap bicycles but now they can make a very high quality bicycle
this same scenario has percolated every which way into the things they make, so no surprise, (did I mention i said this before) that hf quality has improved
do you work for hf or are you affiated or do you just invest in them, er, I mean buy from them
I never got into what things are right to own and what's wrong to own. If you like your sears table saw that's great if you like your hf drill press, great
it's what comes out the other side of the tool that counts
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 07:35:49 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

I have to agree with Mike Marlowe on this, I've bought total crap from them but other items turn out to be great values. I was hesitant to buy an auto darkening welding helmet from them, but his experience with his got me to give it a try and it works great, and probably saved me a couple hundred bucks. You just have to do your research and see how others have done. I'm sure we've all bought big name tools to find out hey are crap to!
Mike M